Sunday, 19 October 2014

Busy Week

This is going to have to be a very short post because I am in the middle of studying for calculus and linear algebra midterms that are back to back over the next two days, and I also have a Jewish culture essay due Wednesday.  I just want to say that I really like the way U of T marks in computer science courses because it appears that they truly want to give you credit if you have shown you know something.  I feel like in calculus they are actively trying to find ways to take marks away, for example generally the last question on the calculus midterm is out of 8 and it has a disclaimer that it is marked very strictly and unless you have the correct solution you will receive little to no marks.  Also I like the concept that if you really don't know a question you can skip it and write that you cannot answer it to prevent you from spending too much time on questions you don't know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment