Sunday, 2 November 2014

Week 8 - Another Proof Example

I have took some time this morning to read over a few blogs, and it seems like most people have been making good progress, even though there are a lot of "dead" blogs out there.  Most people seem to have found week 3 very tough and the beginning of proofs very difficult.  These things do seem very intimidating when you are first learning them.  Also  as a side note I haven't been naming my blogs with the week number in the title, I hope this isn't a problem.  Today I am going to be doing tutorial 6 question 4.  Funny enough when I was actually doing this tutorial I didn't even know that there was a question 4, I just looked at the first page.  When we took this one up it was a long one, so I will try and recreate it now:


No comments:

Post a Comment